The Gaming Vortex Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II REVIEW

2 posters

Go down

Which game is better?

Call of Duty: Black Ops II REVIEW I_vote_lcap50%Call of Duty: Black Ops II REVIEW I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Call of Duty: Black Ops II REVIEW I_vote_lcap0%Call of Duty: Black Ops II REVIEW I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Call of Duty: Black Ops II REVIEW I_vote_lcap50%Call of Duty: Black Ops II REVIEW I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Call of Duty: Black Ops II REVIEW Empty Call of Duty: Black Ops II REVIEW

Post by Isaaccs Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:22 am

Have any of you played Call of Duty: Black Ops II before? I have. It's a cool game, the multiplayer, campaign, etc, but in this thread, we are gonna review it.
Let's go.

GRAPHICS

The graphics, sometimes, are important for a game to atract public. In this case, COD: Black Ops II has really cool graphcis, they look (kinda) realistic.
In graphics, in my opinion, I give them 9/10. Why 9/10? Because there are some other games that have better graphics.

Take a look at the graphics:
Spoiler:

CAMPAIGN

Call of Duty: Black Ops II brings you to a new campaign experience never seen in a COD before. This time, COD: Black Ops II takes place across two separate arcs, one recounting events in the 1980s, and the other following characters in the year 2025, year that confronts the Second Cold War. If you want to know the full story, here's the plot:

Spoiler:

Campaign:
Spoiler:

MULTIPLAYER

The multiplayer portion of Call of Duty: Black Ops II has changed A LOT from the last Call of Duty: Black Ops. For example, they are pulling and re-examining the multiplayer features, such as the Create-a-Class and killstreaks.

The Playercard returns from Call of Duty: Black Ops, which displays the Calling Cards, Emblem, Clan Tag, and current level. It will also display the current League Play rank. The Emblem Editor also returns, now with the addition of 32 layers, a RGB scaler, and transparency.

Another returning feature is Theater, which improves from what was available in Call of Duty: Black Ops. Players can now bookmark past gameplays using an option called Social Features. Players can now create films and montages using the Highlight Reel.

A new feature in Call of Duty: Black Ops II is CoDCast.

Ranks

Call of Duty: Black Ops II has 55 levels and 10 Prestiges.

Once all 55 levels are completed, the player is able to prestige. The player will not be able to unlock every weapon, perk and equipment at level 55. It is now required to prestige to unlock everything. Weapon XP and unlocks do not reset after prestiging. It is also possible for weapons to prestige, which is separate from the player's own prestige.

The multiplayer Call of Duty: Black Ops II maps are:
Spoiler:

Multiplayer:
Spoiler:

ZOMBIES
Zombies, ah, who could forget Call of Duty: Black Ops zombies.
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 now uses the Multiplayer engine for Zombie Modes. It features new and extensive Stats-tracking, as well as improved Leaderboards for bragging rights. The new skill-based matchmaking system will allow players of the same skill levels to be teamed-up to fight Zombies in public game modes.

Treyarch also has made some brand new maps:
Spoiler:
Zombies, has envolved a lot from the previous BLOPS. For example, the characters changed, something that we gamers didn't expected, but still, for me, it's much better than BLOPS.

Zombies:
Spoiler:

CONCLUSION

In conclusion, this is a great, great game, really awesome, I would give it a 9.5/10. You should buy this game, I really recommend it, you won't regret it.

Comment down below what you think of Call of Duty Black Ops, and vote in the poll which game is better BLOPS II or BLOPS.
Isaaccs
Isaaccs
Administrator
Administrator

Gems : 0

Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops II REVIEW Empty Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops II REVIEW

Post by megaman01 Tue Sep 30, 2014 1:33 am

Very detailed review. I should really get it, considering how good it is.
megaman01
megaman01
Webmaster
Webmaster

Gems : 3

Back to top Go down